Skip to content
- If you plan on auditioning for a role or interviewing for a tech position in the winter musical, Rock of Ages: Teen Edition, please be sure to bring a copy of your SIGNED Commitment Contract to your audition/interivew on MONDAY, NOVEMBER 15th, at 2pm in the PAC.
- A synopsis of the show, and preliminary rehearsal schedule are outlined in the Commitment Contract linked above. Please make sure you review it with your family. ****PLEASE NOTE: This musical is rated PG13 for limited suggestive language and mild adult language. The play is recommended for ages 13 and older.
- Click HERE for a copy of the character breakdown. You will be asked which character you would like to play when you audition. ****Please note, this does not guarantee you that role but gives Mrs. DeYoung, Mrs. Wong and the choreographers a good idea of which character(s) you are willing to play.
- If you are auditioning for the musical, you will be expected to sing 16 bars of one of the following songs: Harden My Heart, Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Oh Sherrie or Don’t Stop Believing. Please note, while the lyrics to these songs are similar to the original 80’s hits, the orchestrations are slighly different.
- Mrs. Wong and Mrs. DeYoung will be holding a VOICE WORKSHOP on Monday, November 8th during lunch in room M118 (the choir room) for those who wish to learn the music we are asking you to audition with. Sheet music will be provided.
- Call-backs will be held on Tuesday, November 16th. You will learn some dance steps from our choreographers and possibly read scenes from the musical. Scripts will be provided.
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. DeYoung at firstname.lastname@example.org